Sunday 23 February 2014

Bitcoin Arbitrage

Hello fellow entrepreneurs, What I am offering is advice on how to maximize the amount of Bitcoin you own and are currently holding in your wallets whether you bought or mined it!

For over the past month I have been particularly interested in capitalizing on arbitrage opportunities between Bitcoin exchanges. I have invested a substantial amount of Bitcoins with a professional arbitrage strategy investment group. With daily returns of between 0.01% and 10% every day! I have averaged 1.9% a day over a 40 day period, I have had no problems with them, quick withdrawals and deposits.

I have actually withdrawn my initial investment and I am just making money every day on the interest I earned over the past month (don't underestimate the power of compounding interest!) even a small investment can pay off over time. 

For example the minimum investment is 0.05 BTC. Using a 1.9% interest rate it will take 37 days to double your investment and 59 to triple this, as you can see the return can be substantial.

So I want to help my fellow investors who took the risk of investing in Bitcoins, with the aim of increasing your capital. 

Now a couple questions that I have been asked;

Q: Firstly whether or not this opportunity will even exist in the near future. Everything I've read concerning Bitcoin arbitrage has revolved around the price differences found between Mt. Gox and the major other major exchanges. Since Gox is tanking and pretty much written off, do these opportunities really still exist outside of 3rd party purchases of low-priced Mt. Gox holdings because of the artificially low prices and questions about their solvency?

A: Lots of information online for arbitrage concentrates around Mt. Gox particularly before the issue they have with withdrawing, this is because they were trading about 20% higher than other exchanges due to how difficult it was to take out the fiat currency from that exchange.

Now however there is still an opportunity with smaller exchange for example LocalBitcoins is at 627 and Bitstamp is at 567 (as of the 22nd Feb evening). That is clearly a large difference, but the only issue could be the volume on the smaller exchange. Overall arbitrage opportunities are definitely still happening the question is are you going to be involved?



Q: Secondly the risks involved with investing in a group handling crypto-currency given the non-reversible nature of the transactions.

A: I agree with the risks of the non-reversible nature of the transactions which is why I originally only invested what I was willing to lose. Over time I withdrew my original investment and I have the profit earned generating income which you could look at as risk free income. As with any transaction though of course there are risks.


Please contact me with any questions on the investment pool or any general queries on arbitrage or how to do this yourself (will require multiple exchange memberships). As a thank you if you want please use this referral link many thanks guys and have fun!


https://btc-arbs.com/referral/jeremy1231

1 comment:

  1. I signed up and have referred about a half dozen people so far today. Does it take a day or so to start seeing the interest generated from the referrals? Seems like a good things so far.

    ReplyDelete